Since this work has taken literally years to develop, both due to my laziness, and the nature of
the subject at hand, a great number of people need to be thanked for their cooperation and/or patience
with me during the development of One Together:
- For inspiration, Margaret Voss and Cathy Jones Hurt.
- Thanks to Wally Podrazik for encouragment, Ann Marshall, Margaret Duke, Dan Jones, Steve Hurt, John,
Leslie, and Ellen Williams, Charles Owen, John Wikle, Cliff and Lisa Harris, George Goodwin, John
Buchanan, Carter Perry, Phil Colombo, Doug Duchene, Tom Holzemer, Mimi
Garringer, Wendy Kelley, Tia Sillers, Joab Stieglitz, Jonathan Tite, Jaki Demarest, Celia Tite, Jeff Johnson, and Desirae Monts.
- Also thanks to all the record stores that didn't throw me out when I was conducting research, including
Tower Records and The Wiz in Washington, The Great Escape in Nashville, The Record Bar in
Knoxville, The Record Mart in Alexandria, and especially Mike Proctor at The Last Record Store in
Knoxville for letting me peruse his inventory of used records.
- Thanks to Jeff Kenney for discographical help and for putting this stuff on line, to Marty
and Lisa Adelson and their The Penguin website, to Steve MacDougall and his World Turning
website and also to the gang on the alt.music.fleetwood-mac (especially Mark Perry) and
alt.music.todd-rundgren (especially Steve Girdler) internet news groups. And to Mike Lawson
for updating me on Bob Welch's recent activities.
- And to everyone else that I forgot to mention.
- Billboard Magazine, Billboard Publications, New York.
- Brunning, Bob, Blues: The British Connection, Blandford Press, Poole, England, 1986
- Brunning, Bob, Fleetwood Mac: The First 30 Years, Omnibus Press, London, 1998.
- Carr, Roy and Steve Clarke, Fleetwood Mac: Rumours n' Fax, Harmony Books, New York, 1978
- Castleman, Harry and Walter J. Podrazik, All Together Now, The Pierian Press, Ann Arbor, Michigan,
- Castleman, Harry and Walter J. Podrazik, The Beatles Again?, The Pierian Press, Ann Arbor,
- Castleman, Harry and Walter J. Podrazik, The End Of The Beatles?, The Pierian Press, Ann Arbor,
- Celmins, Martin, Peter Green: Founder of Fleetwood Mac--The Authorised Biography, 2nd. ed.,
Sanctuary Publishing Ltd., London, 1998.
- Clarke, Steve, Fleetwood Mac, Proteus Books, New York, 1984.
- Dellar, Fred and Barry Lazell, The Essential Guide To Rock Records, Omnibus Press, New York, 1983.
- Fleetwood, Mick with Stephen Davis, Fleetwood: My Life and Adventures in Fleetwood Mac, William
Morrow and Co., New York, 1990.
- Fleetwood, Mick with Stephen Davis and Frank Harding, My Twenty-Five Years In Fleetwood Mac,
Hyperion, New York, 1992.
- Gambaccini, Paul, Tim Rice, and Jonathan Rice, British Hit Singles, Guinness Publishing, London,
- Graham, Samuel, Fleetwood Mac: The Authorized History, Warner Bros. Publications, New York
- Hounsome, Terry, Rock Record, 3rd ed., Facts On File Publications, New York, 1987.
- Lewry, Peter, Fleetwood Mac: The Complete Recording Sessions 1967-1997, Blandford
Publishing, London, 1998.
- Osborne, Jerry, Rock & Roll Record Albums Price Guide, 5th ed., O'Sullivan Woodside & Co.,
Phoenix, Arizona, 1983.
- Osborne, Jerry and Bruce Hamilton, Rock, Rock & Roll 45s, 4th ed., O'Sullivan Woodside & Co.,
Phoenix, Arizona, 1983.
- Phonolog Reporter, Trade Service Publications, San Diego, California, 1982 - 1990.
- Rolling Stone magazine.
- Walters, Charley, Headliners: Fleetwood Mac, Tempo Books, New York, 1979.
- Whitburn, Joel, Top Pop Singles 1955-1986, Record Research, Menomonee, Wisconsin, 1987.
- Whitburn, Joel, Top Pop Albums 1955-1985, Record Research, Menomonee, Wisconsin, 1985.
If you enjoyed this page, please let the author know.
He can be reached at Grieve.Not@gmail.com.
One Together Copyright © Mark Trauernicht
The Penguin Copyright © 1995-2001, Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved.