December 28, 2002
- Added Divas Las Vegas, Up, Long Walk Home ("Rabbit Proof Fence" Soundtrack), C'mon C'mon and This Way into the discography as formatted by John Fitzgerald. We have now passed the 700 mark for albums indexed in the Penguin's discography-- and 650 album covers too!
December 21, 2002
- Added A Very Special Christmas 5, The Big Night, It Won't Be Christmas Without You, and the upcoming Reaching The Cold 100 into the discography as formatted by John Fitzgerald.
- Added the lyrics to 'The Big Boat' as provided by John Fitzgerald.
December 15, 2002
- Added Cry into the discography as formatted by John Fitzgerald. John has graciously volunteered to help me format albums for the discography now. Albums will therefore soon be added on an accelerated basis.
- Second Hand News - Added an entry about the Music Choice concert series which is currently airing. Thanks to blackcat and Patti for the information.
December 8, 2002
- The Penguin has been moved to a dedicated server. As long as I can afford to keep it here, I anticipate the site serving faster and my bandwidth and apache issues should be solved.
- Moved the December important dates up to the main page onto the scrollbar.
November 29, 2002
- The Ledge has been updated to the latest version, 2.2.9. Version 3.0 is apparently being released soon with a slew of new features.
November 3, 2002
- Added the album covers for The Last DJ, Sin City '77, Almanac, and Live Ivory. Thanks to John Fitzgerald and Johannes Dittler for the submissions.
- Moved the November important dates up to the main page onto the scrollbar.
September 8, 2002
- Added the recently released 2-CD set, 'Jumping At Shadows' into the discography.
September 6, 2002
- Added the upcoming Tom Petty album 'The Last DJ' into the discography; Lindsey Buckingham sings back-up vocals on one of the songs.
August 31, 2002
- Added the album cover for 'The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac'; a link has also been provided to pre-order this album too if you would like.
- Added the upcoming release of The Mick Fleetwood Story - Two Sticks and a Drum into the videography. Added an entry for it to the Second Hand News page too.
- I realize that quite a few other albums/DVDs have either just been released or are on the horizon. I'll try to incorporate them all shortly.
August 25, 2002
- Added the upcoming 'The Very Best Of Fleetwood Mac' into the discography.
July 13, 2002
- Upgraded the Ledge boards to the latest software version (2.2.6). The Ledge will be unavailable for periods of time due to limitations on bandwidth and apache usage.
- Moved the July important dates up to the main page onto the scrollbar.
April 26, 2002
- Second Hand News - Added new news for Mick Fleetwood and information about the upcoming Peter Green & The Splinter Group US tour. Thanks to Joe Panackia, Mario Pirrone, and Neil Forker for the information.
- The Penguin Concert Information & Reviews - In addition to listing the US tour dates, the review script has been added for this tour. If you attend, please submit one!
April 14, 2002
- Posted the correct answers and the list of those who submitted correct answers for the new Mac Mystery Music Montage. Congratulations to our random winner-- John Fitzgerald. A new (much harder!) contest has been posted and will run through the end of May. Give it a try! Thanks to Brian for running these contests.
- Stevie Nicks Songbooks - Added additional information and a scan of the Wildheart songbook cover. Thanks to Jim for sending it.
- Second Hand News - Added a congratulatory note about the birth of Mick and Lynn Fleetwood's twin daughters.
- Second Hand News - Added the current news blurb in People Magazine. Thanks to Barbara for posting it on The Ledge.
- Added the album cover and album review script for Transatlantic 770. Thanks to John Fitzgerald for the submission.
- Moved the April important dates up to the main page onto the scrollbar.
February 10, 2002
- Reinstated the Mac Mystery Music Montage. Give it a listen-- you could win! Thanks to Brian for preparing and hosting the clips as well as for grading the submissions.
- Second Hand News: Added new entries for Peter Green and Billy Burnette. Thanks to Mario Pirrone and Michele Mategrano, repectively, for the information.
February 2, 2002
- The Penguin Store has been closed. Due to essentially non-existent photo and album sales, I can no longer justify the monthly charges for the credit card merchant and gateway accounts. The site will be unavailable from time to time as bandwidth quotas are reached. The calendar project has been completed too; we thanks those that purchased them. This was the last year we will be offering calendars for sale.
- The Penguin Photo Gallery - Added this back but the photos are being sold by other companies. At this time we are no longer offering photos directly. Links through these stores are appreciated and will help us meet the site's costs. Please check it out.
- Moved the February important dates up to the main page onto the scrollbar.
January 28, 2002
- Second Hand News: Added two entries for Stevie Nicks.
- This will be the final week to order the Rumours 2002 Calendars; we still have some left! It is also actually the last week to order any photos or albums from The Penguin website.
- Added Sas Band into the discography. Thanks to John Fitzgerald for the entry.
January 20, 2002
Also available are the What's New additions to the Penguin from early 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996 and 1995.
- Added a fantastic and much more detailed biography of Rick Vito as written by Dr. Joern Rossa. There are also three pictures provided by him and the format of the biography was updated from the old to the new style in the process.
- Second Hand News: Added a blurb about the upcoming Fleetwood Mac album. Thanks to Julie for sending it to us.
- Added the album covers (kindly provided by John Fitzgerald) and album review scripts for Skatetown USA and Jimmy Barnes.
- Moved the January important dates up to the main page onto the scrollbar.
Copyright © 1995-2002, Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved.