The Boston Box
- Format : Limited Edition 3 CD Live Box Set (10,000 copies)
- Released : 9 November 1999
- Label : Snapper Music Inc.
|Real Audio sound clips on The Penguin|
appear courtesy of Rock.com.
- Recorded in Boston, M.A. February 5/6/7, 1970 by The Fleetwood Mobile. Remixed from original 8-track masters by Nick Watson, SRT Studios St. Ives England June, 1998 (with the help of Neil Slaven).
- This three CD set is also available individually-- Part One and Part Two have already been released; Part Three is to be released in February 2000.
Thanks to Alison (Snapper Music), Steve Elliot, and Mario Pirrone for the tracklisting information for Disc 3. Cover scan provided by Mark Trauernicht. Transcribed to HTML by Marty Adelson.
| You can download a free Real Audio player or obtain help. It is possible that the Real Audio sound clips provided on this page are a different version from that appearing on the actual album.
Copyright © 1995-2003, Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved.